Copywriting and content marketing
Looking for a wordsmith?
I work with media outlets, brands, businesses of all sizes, and marketing agencies to create entertaining, engaging and persuasive copy for both them and their clients.
I’m available to work on a freelance basis, whether it’s for a one-off project, or as part of an ongoing retainer. Where needed, I can also provide advice on angles and content marketing, source images, as well as brief and liaise directly with other creatives relevant to your project.
I create bespoke packages for every client based on your needs, so you can get the exact content you want, and not have to pay for anything you don’t.
Here’s what I can help with:
- Content marketing: articles, blogs, social media copy, newsletters, EDMs, and other content to connect with your audience or customers.
- Interviews and research: in-depth research for projects or interviews for case studies and articles.
- Case studies and testimonials: helping to promote your brand by using the words of those who love what you do.
- Sponsored content: authentic, engaging articles that highlight your brand, but that people will actually want to read.
- SEO website copy: content that’s just as appealing to humans as it is to the Google bots.
- Editing & proofreading: ensuring your content reads well, is free from errors, and has consistent styling.
- Social media content: keep your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn feeds interesting with regular engaging content.
- Writing support: maybe you just need an extra writer or editor on your team, whether it’s for a one-off or ongoing project.
- Award submissions: helping you put your best foot forward for awards in your industry.
“Jil is an amazing story teller. Jil and I worked on a personal award submission for myself for the Australian Women In Wine Awards in 2019. Not only did Jil set the scene but really put me in the spotlight. I went onto the Awards in New York, and won the Owner/Operator category. I could not have won this prestigious award without her beautiful words.”
Sarah McDougall, Owner, Lake George Winery
“Jil is a talented writer with a knack for delivering pitch perfect content every time. Even with a limited brief, Jil is always able to understand the objective and nail the storytelling opportunity. The result is quality content that resonates with audiences, delivered with a minimum of fuss.”
Warren Apps, Partner & Director, Coordinate
“My team and I have worked with Jil on several projects, and in every instance, she has delivered understanding results. You can completely rely on Jil, and she goes above and beyond what is required. She has a genuine interest in our business, and working with her is an absolute pleasure.”
Melissa Evans, Head of Marketing and Communications, Canberra Airport